CIPS has many responsibilities under its mandate. One is to develop and maintain standards in educational qualifications that provide an appropriate foundation for those who wish to follow a career in computing or information systems. As part of this responsibility, CIPS undertakes a program of visits to universities and college/technical institute to review computing, information technology and business technology management program.
For further information, please contact the Accreditation Secretariat.
- Accredited Programs
- Why Accredited Matters
- New to Accreditation
- Request for (Re)Accreditation
- Evolution Review (colleges only)
- Joint Accreditation CTAB (colleges only)
- Accreditation Step by Step
- Cost of Accreditation
- Accreditation Criteria, Policies
- Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- Association of Specialized and Professional Accreditors