Strategy Institute is proud to announce the first ever Green IT Summit (Oct 21 and 22, 2009 in Toronto)
Improve Efficiency | Optimize IT Spending | Cut Costs | Reduce Emissions | Project A Green Image | Modernize Your Data Center
Hear from the BEST and BRIGHTEST in the industry who will share insights on NINE key strategies:
- Green Makeover: Transform your IT top to bottom
- Green Performance Assessment: Benchmark and measure success
- Power Management: Reduce electricity consumed
- Cloud Computing: Identify pros, cons, realities, and risks
- Virtualization: Lessons learned and tips for success
- Corporate Sustainability Program: Best practices
- E-Cycling and E-Waste Management: Reduce environmental impact
- Data Center: Retrofit for maximum results
- Cost Savings: Gain a rebate from local power utility
Leading Case Studies include: Wells Fargo, Government of Ontario, Burt's Bees, BC Hydro, The Hospital for Sick Children, KPMG, California State University, Central Kootenay, Ontario Electronic Stewardship, Canada Post and many more....
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR CIPS MEMBERS: Save 15% off of regular registration price! Mention code: "CIPS-IT" and save!