CIPS provides you with a vehicle to obtain the right knowledge, experience, and skills to succeed in your career.
(Students click here)
(Recent Graduates of CIPS Accredited Programs should Click Here)
(Designation for recent Graduates of IT related University and College programs)
(Designations for Experience IT Professionals: I.S.P. (Information Systems Professional) & ITCP (Information Technology Certified Professional))
(Support CIPS and Recieve CIPS Corporate Partner Benefits)
- Attend events, volunteer and connect with other members, online and in person
- Receive support from the CIPS community
- Learn and interact with a large group of your professional peers
- Take advantage of potential mentoring opportunities to assist you with your career
- Have your articles, blog posts and position papers promoted through the CIPS website, e-newsletter and other communication tools.
Grow and develop
- Learn new skills and make a difference in your local area by volunteering on a CIPS board.
- Receive support from CIPS' network of IT Professionals with the CIPS Brian Murray Mentoring Program (BMMP)
Access free tools
- Take advantage of special offers like free software, research reports, online readings and discounted books.
Support your IT community
- Your CIPS membership fees will help support a range of CIPS initiatives. And as a member, you have the opportunity to volunteer for various CIPS-led programs—such as Youth Engagement in the IT Industry—that make our sector stronger for everyone.