Not sure which route to apply under? Use the CIPS Certification Wizard or Let us provide a recommendation by sending an email to email@example.com
How to Apply for the ITCP?
- a) Review the Entry Routes to the ITCP chart and determine which route is most suited to your career path.
- b) Choose the appropriate application from the list below
- c) New! Completion of the CIPS Ethics Exam is now required for applicants who have not graduated from a CIPS accredited program. First complete the exam, print off your certificate and attach it to your completed application.
Already an I.S.P. and want to apply for the ITCP?
Existing I.S.P. holders can obtain the ITCP by demonstrating:
- i. An understanding of how IT fits within the organization model
- ii. Competence in one or more specialist areas of IT (technical or domain knowledge at SFIA Level 5 or equivalent or above)
- iii. Capability to operate at the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) Level 5 or equivalent or above).
Not quite ready for an I.S.P. or ITCP?